You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index You-Read-It-Here-First
A collection of textual novelties

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
If you want to read the articles here, go ahead, just click on a forum and find a thread that interests you...no need to register! If you want to post something... either new or in response to someone here, then click the Register link above. It's free... and it's fun to write your ideas here. You can even create a "blog" by starting a personal thread in the Daily Life Every Thread A Diary section...

could the universe began with complete zero!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index -> Science Hoop Shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cohen avshalom

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: could the universe began with complete zero! Reply with quote

could the universe began with complete zero-no mass/energy?
second question of me:could area change state,like any other material? from solid(state)->liquid(state) ->gas(state).i mean the area himself the shield-even with full vacuum.

i was writting 3 pages that call icarus5.
you can see them in" www.icarus5.com "
i hope you will note me back-write in easy way to understand-for everyone.i wait for your opinion.

thank you from:
cohen avshalom charly
isreal/haifa
www.icarus5.com

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Visit the Instant Postcard Collection @ http://instant-postcard-collection.com
Looking for postcards of that favorite place? Family origins? Or that perfect vacation, except for the photos?
Researching your dissertation? Serious collector? Just looking for something neat?
You've found the right place to add to your existing collection, or to start a new one.
cohen avshalom

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: the first note fill prono!!-dont enter Reply with quote

the first note fill prono!!-dont enter
i hope people will answer better note

cohen avshalom charly
isreal/haifa
www.icarus5.com
Time Clock

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Science troubles Reply with quote

I am not sure about area changing states, and in fact I am not sure I understand your definition of area. Area is a place geometrically defined by it's edges and perimiter, and I get the feeling you are defining area as some sort of energy.

Energy can change states, so if your definition of area is energy then yes.

If it is a dimensional shape then the science fiction theory of "folding space" comes to mind but that is not really changing states. What sort of state change did you have in mind? Space to energy is what I am hearing, and it doesn't *sound* possible...

Somewhat like converting time to mass. There is just no relationship between them. Time and area are measurements, not a "thing".

I should also point out from reading your site that temperatures lower than absolute zero are not possible, even in a complete vacuum. In fact, in a complete vacuum, there is the absence of temperature at all, and a single atom entering that space would retain it's temperature it came in with, not having anything else to emit it to.

However let's say you do have some mass, and it gets to absolute zero (it ceases to move at all, ie the electrons cease to orbit the nuetrons and protons, etc.), and then you somehow get this stuff to vibrate opposite to normal (ie perhaps the electrons begin orbiting backwards to normal) then what you have is antimatter. So maybe that is a sort of "colder than absolute zero".

Matter and antimatter when joined vanish and produce energy. Possibly then energy can be split into half - one part matter and one part antimatter. Theoretically there could be entire worlds made entirely of antimatter with people on it made of antimatter, and they are completely unaware that if we ever meet and shake hands....POOF :)
cohen avshalom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: hii Time Clock Reply with quote

hii Time Clock
nice to get replay,lol...lol...
remark:"my english is not the best,but i will do my best"...

a bout "area" definition-i will try to simply this,by example:let say you have a bottle-inside the bottle you have water,ok-the water if you will spill it out(and you will put complete vacuum)-you still have the bottle himself.
i also defintion 3 type of area
1.in the universe (not here you will get down of the minus of absolute zero. (i call also this area format area that can consist/hold material/energy since the area itself has at the past over format process)

2.out of the rang of the universe(area that i am calling"not format area)

3.area like black hole area type(i said that those area has used to much of the area energy--->by trying to insure balance -ok if this is not will work,but still this will try)

a bout the bottle -area has first to format-that he could consist/hold ,and by this he must get energy.(how this is happened-this could be nice question).

any way without using part of the area to energy,you will not have enough energy that will be enough for the universe to hold his shape,or be freezing-long time a go,(remark:even very mush using of nuclear reaction will not be enough-only using extra way such as area himself will be the only way that the universe will deal with such quantity of energy)..
i am saying not only that area can change state,in some turn he could even be split.

any way this is a new way of thinking...

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
icarus5---17/09/2008
Visit the Instant Postcard Collection @ http://instant-postcard-collection.com
Looking for postcards of that favorite place? Family origins? Or that perfect vacation, except for the photos?
Researching your dissertation? Serious collector? Just looking for something neat?
You've found the right place to add to your existing collection, or to start a new one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index -> Science Hoop Shots All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: