You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index You-Read-It-Here-First
A collection of textual novelties

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
If you want to read the articles here, go ahead, just click on a forum and find a thread that interests you...no need to register! If you want to post something... either new or in response to someone here, then click the Register link above. It's free... and it's fun to write your ideas here. You can even create a "blog" by starting a personal thread in the Daily Life Every Thread A Diary section...

Why didn't you try to talk me out of what you thought I said

Post new topic   Reply to topic    You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index -> Things I Should've Known
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian-hansen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Why didn't you try to talk me out of what you thought I said Reply with quote

Alternately,

Quote:
I'm surprised you didn't try to talk me out of what you thought I said.
Visit the Instant Postcard Collection @ http://instant-postcard-collection.com
Looking for postcards of that favorite place? Family origins? Or that perfect vacation, except for the photos?
Researching your dissertation? Serious collector? Just looking for something neat?
You've found the right place to add to your existing collection, or to start a new one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    You-Read-It-Here-First Forum Index -> Things I Should've Known All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: